Does Sex Makes You Gain Weight
SEX- A Word That Nobody Can Resist!!! Sex is a food for a human body – an emotional necessity. These days, couples are found complaining about their weight gain problems centering it to SEX. Well………Sex could be fattening for the careless people!!! If you are not careless, than a big “NO” it is not fattening at all.
If SEX Make People FAT….Then Pornstars Would Have Died of Obesity and Heart Attack Ages Ago….Just Think!!!!!
What Happens After Your Love Making Sessions???
There is no way you can gain fat by having sex. Sex burns calories, but there is a slightest twist here that majority of the couples fails to understand. Do you know that people get hungry after having sex? This is perhaps the only and primary reason of weight gain. What you eat after your every love making session does matter. Your body takes in what it has been provided with – If you choose to remain on healthy side and eat nutritional meal after having sex there is no way you can gain weight. And if you are eating all junk, sugary and oily food to tackle your hunger than YES…You gain weight and become obese.
The research suggests that ejaculated semen gets digested and blends in the blood stream. And about 3 ml of semen which is averagely ejaculated has only 15 calories. Studies have confirmed that people tend to gain weight but that has nothing to do with having sex. What you eat after it affects your body in making you look fit or fat.
Sex Just Does Good To Your Body
The reason for getting hungry after having sex is couples have burned a lot of calories during the act and the body needs replenishing. A mere 25 minute of a Sex act comprising 10 minutes of foreplay burns about 85 calories – that’s the same energy you spend doing a stationary bike or a light weight workout.
- The pulse rate in a person aroused, rises from about 70 beats per minute to 150, the same as that of an athlete putting forth his/her efforts while running.
- An energetic sex burn about 200 to 225 calories which is about same as running 25 minutes on a treadmill or playing the game of squash
- Regular sex can help you keep the levels of cortisol and anxiety at bay
- It keeps your diet on track
- Having sex for 3 or more times a week, a person reduces the heart attack by 50%
- A good sex can make you slimmer and keep you that way
There are numerous reasons behind weight gain but not SEX. If you want to avoid gaining weight, ensure that you eat right and adopt a healthy lifestyle because having SEX is no ways you are getting fatter.